Thank you so much for your interest in helping the Edna House for Women.
We are a 501(c)3 organization sustained through donations from individuals and businesses in the communities we serve. We receive no federal, state, or local funding. Of course, all donations are tax-deductible and we will be happy to supply you with receipts upon request. Thank you so much for your gracious offer to fund this terrific house for recovering women.
By Regular Mail
Please, make your donation check payable to:
Donate Now With PayPal
PayPal securely processes donations for the Edna House for Women. You can complete your donation of any dollar amount with just a few clicks.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Double or even triple your gift to Edna House by making a corporate matching gift. Many companies will match their employees’ charitable contributions. Contact your employer’s human resources office to see if your gift will be matched. If so, simply request a matching gift form from your employer and send the signed form to the above address.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call us today at (216) 281-7751.
Miscellaneous Donations—our GIVING LIST!
Considering the Edna House for Women is solely based upon the kindness of others, we are always looking for additional items that can be donated. In addition, the Edna Boutique has now opened at 1908 West 65th Street to utilize donated items to raise funds for the support of the Edna House. Check out the Boutique page for details and hours of operation.
If you are interested in donating any items to the Edna House for Women, please call us today at (216) 281-7751. Donation drop offs are Tuesday and Wednesday (ONLY) from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM—or if necessary, by appointment. For the safety of our Residents, please refrain from delivery of large items. We are unable to accept furniture, mattresses, TVs, and non-laundered items.
We deeply appreciate your kindness and willingness to help these women in need.
Giving List as of March 2017
- Clean, gently worn women’s clothing, professional attire, shoes, pocketbooks, briefcases, scarves and accessories for Spring and Summer wear, new socks and new packaged underwear
- Clean, gently worn children’s clothing, for Spring and Summer wear, crib sheet sets, blankets, toys with ALL pieces.
- Unbroken housewares, preferably complete sets, small kitchen appliances in good working order, table top fans.
- Notebooks, pencils, highlighters, pens, paints, canvases, brushes, Big Books and 12 x 12 Books, Spiritual Books, and journals
- Unopened toiletries that do not contain alcohol
- Cleaning products such as Murphy’s Oil Soap, floor cleaner, bathroom cleaner, bleach, sponges, spray bottles, mops
- Canned food, condiments, and non perishable snacks
- Paper towels, toilet paper, personal hygiene products
- Clean twin sized bedding, blankets and bath towel sets
- Prayers are ALWAYS welcome!