Make an impact locally
Just like with donations, the Edna House relies on the generous giving of our community's time in the form of volunteering. Volunteering opportunities are abundant and varied allowing you to share your unique skills with our residents and staff. Group or organization volunteering is also welcome and encouraged.
Volunteers at the Edna House do a number of activities to help us with our events, programming, and mentorship to our residents. Some of these activities include:
- Facilitating group sessions
- Assisting & teaching job skills
- Providing transportation for residents to morning and nightly 12-step programs
- House maintenance and beautification
- Event & fundraiser volunteering