We are a 501(c)3 organization sustained through donations from individuals and businesses in the communities we serve. We receive no federal, state, or local funding. Of course, all donations are tax-deductible and we will be happy to supply you with receipts upon request. Thank you so much for your gracious offer to fund this terrific house for recovering women!
“Click” for Edna while you shop Amazon.com
By Regular Mail
Please, make your donation check payable to:
Or by calling 216.281.7751 for other ways to donate to our expansion.
Donate Now With PayPal
PayPal securely processes donations for the Edna House for Women. You can complete your donation of any dollar amount with just a few clicks. A fee does apply and will be deducted by PayPal from your donation.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Double or even triple your gift to Edna House by making a corporate matching gift. Many companies will match their employees’ charitable contributions. Contact your employer’s human resources office to see if your gift will be matched. If so, simply request a matching gift form from your employer and send the signed form to the above address.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call us today at (216) 281-7751.
Our Giving List as of April 2018:
- Clean, gently worn clothing, professional attire, shoes, pocketbooks, briefcases, backpacks, scarves, accessories, and jewelry for Spring and Summer wear, new socks and new packaged underwear—please place in garbage bags (no boxes and no hangers needed!)
- Notebooks, pencils, highlighters, pens, paints, canvases, brushes, Big Books and 12 x 12 Books, and journals (no paperback novels, please!)
- Unopened toiletries that do not contain alcohol!
- Cleaning products such as Murphy’s Oil Soap, floor cleaner, bathroom cleaner, bleach, sponges, spray bottles, mops, and large black garbage bags
- Canned food, condiments, and non perishable snacks, coffee, creamer and sugar
- Paper towels, toilet paper, personal hygiene products
- Gift Cards, Bus Passes, Postage Stamps!
- Flash drives, resume and copier paper and envelopes for Job Development
- Light bulbs and extension cords
- Prayers are ALWAYS welcome!
Please drop off your donations at The Edna House or leave in our Donations Cottage!