Date(s) - August 20, 2017
7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Our Fifth Annual Recovery Race is scheduled for Sunday, August 20, 2017
Registration opens at 7:00 AM
Race Start: 8:30 AM for both 5k run and 1 mile walk at Edgewater Park (lower level).
- $25 Pre-Registered/$30 Race-Day Fee Includes: T-shirts for all pre-registered runners, refreshments, and awards to top finishers. Proceeds from this event benefit the expansion of The Edna House for Women. The Edna House offers long-term, structured sober living and education to women seeking recovery from addiction to drugs and alcohol.
- Awards: Top male and female overall, and top male and female in the following age group categories: 9 & under, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & over.
- Mail-in Registration: Make checks payable to Hermes Sports & Events and mail to: Hermes Sports & Events, 2425 W 11th Street, Cleveland, OH 44113; Phone: 216-623-9933. Please note that mail-in entries must be received by Hermes on Monday, August 14th.
- On-line registration is available at http://www.hermescleveland.com/roadracing/events/ednahouse
- Please note that on-line registration will close at 9:00 AM on Friday, August 20th.
- Early Packet Pickup: 2:00 PM– 5:00 PM on Friday, August 18th at The Edna House, 2007 West 65th St., Cleveland, Ohio
- Race Day Packet Pickup & Registration: 7:00 AM at Edgewater Park’s Beach Pavilion (lower level)